Instructors: lecturer Jari Välkkynen
Student-tutor: First grade student Tuuli Tui
8.30 - 11.15
Jari Välkkynen, Tuuli Tui
How to learn and teach special needs students? Jari Välkkynen
How to evaluete them?
- learning by doing Jari Välkkynen, Tuuli Tui
- Understanding how evaluation can be part of student's teaching and learning at handcraft skills
- Understanding that we have different styles of learn: by doing, by watching by listening and combination of these learning styles -> This leads how teacher need to plan their work?
- Understand differences about self-evaluation, group-evaluation and evaluation as teacher's tool.
- To learn new technique of airbrushing-skill
Handcraft is quite difficult to evaluate. The reqruiments are normally not as clear as for example in math,teacher need to have an experience from field of technology and also know which are qualification reqruitments for work.
Teaching, social media and devices